Monday, June 9, 2008

GIRLS' NIGHT OUT






Last Friday night, Abby and I took off for a little girls night out on the town. We tried a new frozen yogurt spot near BYU called yoasis. I took her there because I saw some of the girls from The Hills go to a trendy frozen yogurt spot on an episode and I thought maybe Provo was cool enough to have the same chain come to town. Apparantly not! It was still a good time, although I did not get the Beverly Hills socialite experience I was hoping for. Upon further investigation, Pinkberry is the hip froyo spot I had seen on the tv show.

3 comments:

jane maynard said...

I should do a night out with cate...such a good idea, jess!!!

Anonymous said...

Aw Jess, you are too cute and funny : ) -SB



ohh yes, I forgot to tell you my latest adventure involving my camera... or I should say late camera. Too keep it brief, I dropped it into the cat I was dissecting in ap bio because I was trying to talk a picture of the kidney but had kitty organ juice all over my gloves. Anyway, it landed in the cat and jammed the lens (just like what Abby did to yours). I bought a new one but was still sad to see that camera go... along with my bank account.

Anne W said...

haha...the hills..yes yes yes. secret: I watch it sometimes...