Monday, June 16, 2008

I'M IN HEAVEN


I hate housework. I am lazy. But I like things clean. So I am always worked up about the state of disarray that my house is in. I don't know if a messy house makes me crazy or if a clean house makes me sane. Do you know what I mean?

Well, if you hate doing laundy- YOU WON'T ANYMORE!!! I have found the cure for dreading the appointment with your washing machine.

TIDE pure essentials White Lilac Scent. It is absolute heaven in a bottle. It smells so yummy I love doing the laundry now. It is totally worth the extra money- even if you just treat yourself to it once. Anyone reading this has to PROMISE me that you will try it next time you buy detergent. I am serious!
Lilacs have always been my favorite flower because of the beautiful fragrance. It can't be beat.

3 comments:

Christa said...

I love the blog! I am addicted to the April Fresh Tide detergent. I'll have to give this one a try. Thanks for the recommendation!

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha Jess you are too cute! I will definitely pick some of this up for college next year. I'll be the best smelling one there : ) -SB

jane maynard said...

you KNOW I like my laundry detergent and dryer sheets to smell like NOTHING. but I do love the smell of lilacs more than anything...so maybe I'll give it a try. but it's going to be adjustment to have my clothes smell like anything! :)