Thursday, March 10, 2011

More Funny Drawings

Here are some more funny drawings (I think so, anyway!) from the kids.





1. "Dear Mom, I decided to move away" - written by Abby when she was annoyed with me on Tuesday. (And some friends names in cursive - which she wants to learn because a girl in her class can write her name in cursive- so Abby, of course, has to be able to also!)


2. A self portrait at the dining room table drawing. Note the chandelier~(not spider)! I liked this because the face looks really cartoon-y.








3. C-O-L-B-Y (looks like C-O-L-8-F but this is how he is writing his name write now). And a little bit less anatomically correct than the last drawing, but more details in the hands and faces!

6 comments:

Nate said...

Hilarious! Is that you playing video games and looking shocked while Abby is crying and about to move out?

Jessica H said...

Must be!

Unknown said...

And, are these belly buttons? I have to say, those four have some nice guns.

bigmimi said...

Are you laughing? H H H H H ? This is so hysterical. Reminds me of your " I LOVE witchcraft" message.

Mary Ann said...

I'm a little late to the table on this one. Reminds me of when her father actually DID runaway - twice - and he was a lot older than she was.

Anne W said...

These are great!