Sunday, January 8, 2012

Abby's School Party

Abby's school knows how to party. They party all the time. They had a cute Christmas party with a Polar Express theme (involving tickets, pjs, sleigh bells, hot chocolate, and a classroom set up like a train car) . I dropped off some milk for their hot chocolate and I wish I had taken a picture of how the teacher had set up and decorated the room.

When I got to the school the kids were in an all school assembly- singing. Not songs about reindeer and jolly ol' Santa.


Only in Utah. (oh and abby walks by the camera at about 1 min. 19 sec in pink snowflake pjs)

2 comments:

bigmimi said...

They sound beautiful. I love hearing those little voices singing such a tender song. If only.. at least in NH we have a few genuine Christmas songs in middle school, such as Little Drummer Boy and in Conval HS-the Messiah and more .

[Morgan] said...

only in utah, prolly true!