Monday, January 2, 2012

Let's Try This Again

Now that I have an iPhone maybe blogging and posting pictures of the kids for family and friends will be easier. I will try to do better at keeping you up to date on what we up to. The pictures will just be from the camera on the phone so they won't be super fantastic. Sorry.
This year should be a good one. Abby is still liking first grade and learning Chinese. Colby has started in a preschool and no longer screams when I drop him off. Both kids are very social and always want kids over to play- which we usually allow because it keeps them out of our hair. Abby starts I've skating lessons next week and Colby will do a basketball clinic starting feb 1st. Cuyler has a new IBM assignment that will take him to the fancy dancy White Plains NY. From the looks of it on google maps the town is made up of 12 golf courses. Long flight from Provo though. Hopefully 3 of the 4 weeks will be done from his computer here at home. We finally ordered a desk for him from crate and barrel that we both agreed on. So he won't have to work off the dining room table. News from me- hmmm nothing really. Just trying to squelch my daily desire to shop at target and bed bath and beyond. Ha!

Happy 2012!

4 comments:

[Morgan] said...

oh man. is there a way that i can hold you to this updating your blog business? i miss you.

and... almost ALL of my pictures are taken with my phone now. i threw quality out the window and replaced it with convenience. :)

Kim Maynard said...

Yeah! Welcome back, Jess, you have been missed. I will be looking forward to regular updates. Happy New Year!

pmmmm said...

She's baaaack! Hurray! Can't wait for an occasional update and pictures to match. Any Christmas or Vegas vacation photos? Glad you are back in action, kid!

Mary Ann said...

Jess, you look just like your mother! Beauty tells!

I agree with others. Welcome back. Love your comments with the pics.