Monday, September 6, 2010

Fall Schedules

















Life is a bit different with a kid in school! This is what we Hansens are up to:

8:45a M-F Abby catches the bus (right outside the front door!)
3:50p M-F Abby arrives back home.

Tues 9:15-10a Colby & I go to a "mom & tot" sports class at the community center.
Weds 10:30-11:00 Colby has a swim class at DuPage Swimming Center.
Thurs4:30-5:30 Abby has a tumbling/gymnastics class at the community center. Colby & I go to the attached library while she is in class.

We used to do a church playgroup on Weds mornings- but won't be doing that while Colby is in swimming lessons.

Cuyler spends every other week in Toronto for work.

As for me- I think I need to figure out something fun for me to do too! Yoga? Biking? I'm looking for some suggestions for "me" time. Not scrapbooking. Maybe baking?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like your week is pretty full already, but if your looking for ideas
I'm sure we can come up with a few.

pretty soon you could be a girl scout leader.

gherms

JLB Family said...

I can't believe how big Abby looks. I am glad you have stuff to do. It is nice to be busy. Maybe quilting? ;)

bigmimi said...

yoga...yoga...yoga... (sounds like toga), flower arranging, cooking class, swimming, photography, and breadmaking! Can I go?

Three Peas said...

I have an adventurous friend who would suggest you take up belly-dancing, train for a 5 or 10k, watch all the films that won "best picture" starting in the 1920's, or interviewing interesting people. My dad would tell you to start an ant farm. Annie joined a book club and also volunteered at the public library to read to children during their story hour. I host kid-free dinner parties about once a season or three times a year, and I'm hoping to take up the guitar at some point. My friend, Avery, recently took trapeze lessons! My friend's 60-yr old mom learned a new language and became scuba certified. If you want to be more philanthropic, there are some cool places to volunteer almost anywhere you live. Good luck!!

Unknown said...

I like the baking idea. Or belly dancing! lol (Could I lol or would that be rude?)

Anonymous said...

I would probably take a class if I were you. Whatever you do, just make sure YOU enjoy it! Love and miss you! -SB

jane maynard said...

baking and yoga sound good to me!

Christian said...

I like that you preempted anyone suggesting you scrapbook.